Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sam (Trick 'r Treat)


I'm always on the look out for great deals on action figures, so when I see a deal, I go for it, even if it doesn't come with all the accessories. Which brings me to my point, this showcase and more down the road, will not contain all the accessories. I hope you forgive me for this, but I'll be sure to list exactly what came with it and try to link to more information, so you can see what the accessories look like. So, without further ado, I bring to you, Sam from Trick 'r Treat...

Sam comes to us from NECA and is based on his appearance in the great anthology film, Trick 'r Treat. If you haven't watched this movie yet, shame! You should really seek it out this Halloween and give it a watch, as I'm sure you'll love it big time. It has individual Halloween related stories, that intermingle and connect, with Sam being the thing that ties them all together.


Sam is basic in design, but NECA put as much detail into the figure as possible. The paint work and sculpt are highly detailed. The alternate head (not included with my figure) is of the unmasked version and it's very detailed and gruesome looking. It's a shame I didn't get this, but thankfully I enjoy the sack head look better. The entire package includes: previously mentioned unmasked head, chocolate bar with razor blade imbedded, pumpkin sucker, display base, flaming pumpkin (not included with my figure), sack (not included) and regular craved pumpkin. Sam stands up great by himself, so even though the base has pegs, it really isn't needed, except for display purposes. The articulation included are: neck joint, cut elbow and wrist joint on right arm and cut wrist and ball jointed shoulder and elbow on the left arm.

NECA has once again done a great job capturing a really nice looking creation. If you're a fan of Halloween related terror, pick up Sam, so you can enjoy him haunting your shelf for many Halloweens to come.

Now for your treat...

About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.
  1. Ohhh He's so cute! lol Hmm makes me curious about the movie...It sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK