Wednesday 16 January 2013

Hellraiser Series 2: Pinhead Cenobite

HELLRAISER

The last figure in Hellraiser Series 2 that I need to showcase, is probably going to be an easy guess for everyone, but I'll give you hint, his name starts with Pinhead. Okay, I probably made that too easy. Anyway, the figure is based on the Hellraiser poster, which features Pinhead holding the Lament Configuration as it opens. If you're interested in checking out the showcase, just read on...

Okay, first thing I need to get out of the way on this showcase, is not actually about the figure. If you haven't noticed yet, with this showcase and going forward, I'll be adding a watermark to my photos. This is due to some random website taking a bunch of my photos and placing them on their site. I normally have no problem with others using my photos, as I'm only just taking shots of other peoples hard work, but the site gives me no recognition, hence me adding the watermark with my website name. Now, if you wish to post these photos some place, have at it, but please be kind and give credit where credit is due. /End Rant


So, now that that's out of the way, let's get on with this showcase. You're probably asking yourself, why the hell would I need another Pinhead figure, but thankfully this little guy is different enough, to justify the asking price. He features new paint work, which more matches his appearance in Hellbound: Hellraiser II and he features different articulation, which allows him to strike that iconic poster pose. The paint work differences are mainly in the chest, with a more purplish hue and the face, which is a little more dirtier looking and aged. I personally like this paint job better than Series 1 Pinhead. The articulation that's included on the figure are: head, shoulders, biceps, wrist and waist. Like I already said, you can move the arms in to hold his main accessory, the opened puzzle box. He also comes with the final pillar piece and some removable blades on his belt. If I had to give a con for this figure, it would be that his upper body is leaning too much to one side.

I'm probably sounding like a broken record now, with the Hellraiser series of figures, but I can't help myself. These demons for the most part are fantastic and if you're a fan of Hellraiser, you'll be loving them just as much as me, once you pick them up. So with that, we conclude the final figure in Hellraiser Series 2, but don't fret, I plan on doing some special photos like I did with Series 1 and taking some shots of the complete Pillar of Souls. So look to the near future for that, but for now though, enjoy the photos of Pinhead.

 


About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK