Friday 5 July 2013

Machete - 7" Action Figure

- OTHER FIGURES -
I just recently got around to watching the Machete movie and I figured it would be prime time to showcase the Machete action figure from NECA. It isn't much, but if you ever wanted a Danny Trejo action figure (who wouldn't?), this showcase will be heaven for you...


Release: 2011
Series: n/a
Company: NECA
Accessories: Two Machetes
Articulation: Ball joint Head, Shoulders, Wrist, Waist, Torso, Ankles

For the most part, I enjoyed the Machete movie. So, it's nice to have an action figure of the character, even if said action figure is a little on the bland side. Yeah, it certainly looks like Danny Trejo and the intricate tattoo work is pretty damn impressive for an action figure this size, but it just kinda lacks overall. The action figure can only obtain one true pose, which honestly was the point of this figure, having it based on the poster shown below. Still, I would've loved to have him be able to stand up and actually obtain some better poses.

Wanting to buy this action figure will be based solely on how big of fan you are of the movie Machete and the faux trailer (the action figure was in development for awhile and is actually based on the faux trailer version rather than the movie). I got him cheap and you can easily find him cheap online. Still, the limited movement puts a damper on the fun. Check out the photos below and see what you think.



Sorry, I couldn't find any packaging photos, without stealing them from some eBay auctions.






About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK