Saturday 20 April 2013

Cult Classics Series 3: Flyboy Zombie (Dawn of the Dead)

OTHER FIGURES -
I planned on going out to the woods today and taking some photos of the other Dutch figure and some Jason Voorhees figures, but due to some rain (thankfully not snow), I wasn't able to get out. So, that will be done tomorrow, today on the other hand, I decided to take some photos of the Flyboy Zombie, from Dawn of the Dead. So, let's shamble through this showcase together, by reading on...

OVERVIEW

Release: 2006
Series: Cult Classics Series 3
Company: NECA
Accessories: Pistol, Base
Articulation: Ball joint Head (small movement to side), Ball joint Shoulders, Cut Wrist, Cut Waist, Cut Ankles

SUMMARY

The Flyboy Zombie, is based on the character Stephen from Dawn of the Dead (1978). The figure captures his zombified appearance quite well, with the bent neck and rolled back eyes. The appropriate damage can be seen in his neck and leg (it's all quite gruesome). The figure comes with a pistol, which you can wrap around his finger (careful not to break the trigger on the pistol) and a base, with a torn up body on the ground, next to some money and other miscellaneous stuff you would find at the mall. Flyboy can be placed on the base and his right foot can be shifted around to mimic the broken foot he has in the movie. The articulation is limited, but the main thing is, his iconic appearance can be easily obtained.


PACKAGING

N/A (Sorry folks, but I bought this figure used, without any packaging)

ACCESSORIES


GALLERY


About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.
  1. Looks Like you had fun taking those pics! The lighting looks great. the Pics look Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sophie. I did have a blast with the photos and I think they turned out pretty good. I'm glad you agree. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK