Wednesday 19 September 2012

Cinema of Fear Series 1: Leatherface


I'm surprised I haven't yet posted anything Texas Chainsaw Massacre related on my website. I have a few things to showcase, but I guess I've been busy with some newer figures. Well today is the day! I'll showcase a Chainsaw figure from Mezco, Leatherface from Cinema of Fear Series 1. Read on for the rest of the showcase...

Mezco created some pretty cool figures that I a lot of people disagree with. Some think they look to cartoony, what with the exposed joints and sometimes exaggerated sculpt, but I've never had a problem with any of their figures and love every single one. The paint work can be a little sloppy and on my figure, coming out of the package, part of the apron broke. Accessories included are: a mallet, old woman apron, alternate old woman head and finally a chainsaw. Points of articulation are joints at the elbows, wrist, shoulders, neck, waist, knees and feet.

So far this is my only 7" Leatherface from his normal appearance in the first film, as I missed out on the McFarlane and NECA figures. I really like him though and even if I owned the other ones, I would still buy this one.

Shameless plug time! Don't forget to check out my review of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974).

Now for the photos. (Click to enlarge.)


About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK