Monday 24 September 2012

Leslie Vernon (Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon)


The showcase for today is actually a pretty interesting one. Today in the mail I received the Leslie Vernon action figure from Deconte Figures & Collectibles, based on his appearance in Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon. With the figure only being sold through Deconte, it makes it special, but I won't lie and say it's the best looking figure in the world. I'll let the showcase and photos decide that for you...

Leslie Vernon comes in 7" form, with a small amount of articulation and a few accessories. Included in the package are: two alternate hands, one holding a sack and one with a weird pose (I read it's shown in the movie for a split second) and finally a sickle. The articulation consists of a jointed head, shoulders, elbow on one arm, waist and ankles. The paint and sculpt do pale in comparison to a lot of figures on the market now, but that's not to say it's horrible. Proportions are a little off as well.

Leslie Vernon hunting in the fog.

I'm glad I picked this figure up. A portion of my money went to help fund the still struggling sequel and I liked that I helped a rather unknown company. Plus, it's really cool to have a Leslie Vernon action figure in my collection!

Now for the photos! (Click to enlarge.)

About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK