Wednesday 17 October 2012

Michael Myers (Rob Zombie's Halloween)


Even though I don't really like the remake (although, I'll have to give it a re-watch to see if that's changed), I do love Michael Myers and any rendition of him, so it made sense to pick up this next figure, Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's Halloween (2007). Let's slice through this Halloween showcase by reading on...

Halloween (2007) took what I loved about Michael Myers (small normal boy turned evil) and turned it into some hillbilly trash. Now, it's been awhile since I've seen the movie and I'll be giving it a watch this month so I can review it, but I do remember liking the look of Michael Myers with the rotted mask being a nice touch. NECA brings us this action figure and does a great job capturing that rotten look. Although, I find the colour work and hair could've been a little better on the mask. The mask is a little too brown/green; I prefer a grey/brown look instead. The hair is also too slicked back and neat looking for my tastes. 


Articulation included on figure are: neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists and ankles. He also comes with a good amount of accessories, included are: diorama base with Judith's headstone, alternate pumpkin mask head and a couple of knives, one that isn't seen in the movie, that I can remember.

If you happen to like the remake and this representation of Myers, or if you're like me and love anything Myers related, this figure is a no brainer. Check out the photos below to see if you think the same.


About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK