Sunday 24 June 2012

Vacation *Update* I'm back!



*Update July 3rd, 2012* 
I'm back finally.  It was a great weekend with lots of drinking, fly swatting and joke telling.  After some showering and shaving, I'll be sure to update the blog with some fascinating posts.  

*Original post*
Hello readers.  I'll be away this week on vacation, in the middle of nowhere, with no access to the internets.

I'll be back in a week, so please stay tuned.

About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK