Sunday 9 September 2012

Friday the 13th Series 1 Wrap Up

SERIES 1

Short and sweet seems to be what NECA is going for with these new series. Only two figures to the line, both of them amazingly solid. Friday the 13th Series 1 is a guaranteed buy...

Both figures are top notch with the paint work, sculpt and articulation. Complaints abound on the internet with the style of articulation and type of plastic used with the mask, but I wasn't bothered at all with the choices NECA made. Don't get me wrong, the mask is fairly soft, which will throw off the look, but the two figures I got didn't have that problem. Although the Battle Damaged Jason had some glue slop and excess plastic around the eye hole which did cause some cosmetic issues, this was minor when compared to everything else the figure offered.

These Jason's rank up there as the best ones that I own. I enjoy everything about them and really love all the different poses you can obtain. I can't wait for Series 2 (based on The Final Chapter) to come out and don't worry, I'll be posting that showcase as soon as I get them.

Now enjoy some snazzy pictures, along with the links to both showcases.

JASON PART 3 BATTLE DAMAGED SHOWCASE

JASON PART 3 REGULAR SHOWCASE

About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK