Wednesday 7 November 2012

All work and no play...


As you may or may not have noticed already, I've been slacking on the updates for this site and my sister site, From the Mind of Tatlock. I do apologize for this, but I've been fairly busy and having a hard time to do anything site related. This is a hobby for me and definitely not something I get paid for, so work and family comes first. Unfortunately, this trend of caring for work and family, will be continuing for the next two weeks.

I'll be trying my best to make a few updates here and there, but it won't be super awesome for the next little while. Fortunately, October was loaded with wonderful showcases, so if you've missed anything, don't forget to check out my past posts, made even easier by clicking the top page buttons, labelled Action Figures or Collectibles.

Thank you readers for understanding and not boycotting the site altogether.

About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK