Monday 22 April 2013

Predator Series 8: Jungle Patrol Dutch

- PREDATOR -
The Final Chapter Jason Voorhees wasn't the only figure I was shooting out in the woods yesterday, nope, someone else tagged along as well. I managed to take a bunch of photos of the Jungle Patrol Dutch (don't' mind the giant sized pine cone in some photos), from Predator Series 8. As Billy would say, there is something in those trees and it's another awesome figure...

OVERVIEW

Release: 2013
Series: Predator Series 8
Company: NECA
Price: $15.99 - $19.99 (USD)
Accessories: M-16 Rifle, Pistol, Knife
Articulation: Ball joint Head, Shoulders, Elbows, Wrist, Mid-Torso, Waist, Hips, Knees, Ankles

SUMMARY

Another beautiful Dutch figure from NECA, I swear, we're starting to get spoiled with these. The Jungle Patrol Dutch, is based on Arnold Schwarzenegger's appearance, at about the mid-point in the film. He's lost his jacket, cigar and big ass knife, but he's still kicking butt. The figures sculpt is just fantastic, using the same plastic from the other Dutch, which gives him a great lifelike appearance.  I don't have any serious complaints, but just a few nitpicks. The pupils are a little too beady for my taste and finally the left side of his head, above the ear, has what looks to be a sculpt defect, where the definition in his hair is lost. Like I said, small nitpicks for a figure that is almost flawless. I can't physically recommend this figure enough and it falls in line with the other Dutch, as a big giant must buy! So, go, go now! Get to da choppa and fly it straight to your local toy store!

*NOTE* I actually took a lot of photos and have some on my Facebook page (different angles, etc), that I decided not to post on here. So head on over, enjoy more photos and don't forget to like the page.

PACKAGING




ACCESSORIES


GALLERY


About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK