Thursday 16 May 2013

Now Playing Series 1: Toxie (The Toxic Avenger)

- OTHER FIGURES -
Troma has produced some classic films and one of those was The Toxic Avenger, a story about a 98 lb weakling, who gets pushed into some toxic waste and becomes The Toxic Avenger, defender of the weak and punisher of the wicked and cruel. Now, I've never seen them, but I will someday and you can look forward to a wonderful review, but not seeing the movies, didn't stop me from buying The Toxic Avenger action figure from SOTA Toys. Grab your radioactive mop and read on...


Release: 2005
Series: Now Playing Series 1
Company: SOTA Toys
Accessories: Base, Mop
Articulation: Ball joint Head, Shoulders, Cut Elbows, Wrist, Waist, Ankles

I really enjoy SOTA Toys action figures, as they are highly detailed, feel incredibly solid and come with a nice base (which sadly I don't have, as I bought it used) and the articulation is usually above par. Toxie, The Toxic Avenger is no different, in that he has superb paintwork, a fantastic scuplt and decent articulation. Also, that Tutu is to die for!


*NOTE* Once again, I don't have the base or the packaging, but I have included photos from online sites.

Source: Amazon.com


Source: Toywalker's Blog


About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK