Thursday 6 June 2013

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Statue

- COLLECTIBLES -
Today's showcase is finally another collectible (I've been seriously slacking on that section). The Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Statue, came in the limited edition, which had the statue, steel case and game. As for the game, it was a lot of fun, especially the campaign co-op mode. The limited edition was priced at $79.99 at Future Shop, but I managed to get it for a nice price of $39.99. The statue itself is pretty good, although the paint and sculpt detail is a little soft, but for the price I paid, it was a steal. Read on to see the photos and judge for yourself...



About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK