Tuesday 2 October 2012

Pumpkinhead (Pumpkinhead Movie)


The next showcase is actually something a little October/Halloween related, the gigantic Pumpkinhead! McFarlane toys released the action figure in the Movie Maniacs Series 2 line and besides the figure's inability to stand on his own, it's pretty sweet looking. Read on for the showcase and photos.

It's been forever since I've seen the movie Pumpkinhead and after recently buying it (look for a review in the near future on From the Mind of Tatlock), I decided to pull out the old Pumpkinhead action figure. I remember loving the movie as a kid, but I have yet to watch the DVD, so I can't say for sure if it still lives up. If you're interested, here is the trailer for the movie.


The Pumpkinhead action figure stands at an impressive 9" and is a beautiful looking figure with a real nice sculpt. The paint work is great, but remember this figure was released awhile ago (1999), so don't expect the amazing paint jobs of today's figures. The articulation included with the figure are: joints in the shoulders, wrist, waist, hips and a bendy tail. Oddly enough, the figure has no articulation in the head. Another oddity, is that one of the feet is slightly bent, so he can't stand on own his own. In order to get the figure to stand, you have to lean him on his tail, which is a real shame.


Pumpkinhead is a great looking figure and I think if you're fan of the movie, you'll be happy to have him, even though you can't really get him to stand on his own. Now for the photos (click to enlarge.)

About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK