Monday 17 December 2012

Predator Series 4: Shaman Predator

PREDATOR - 

I'll admit, I've gone a little Predator crazy on my site lately, but I just can't help it, these damn things are so fun to take photos of. So, screw originality, I present you Shaman Predator, from Series 4 of the Predator line from NECA. Enjoy, or else...

Another Predator from the Lost Tribe and this time he's the one with the kick ass staff, which adorns his blades. He's like, screw having them on my wrist, I'm going to mount these sonsabitches!


I've already said everything I can about these figures in my Boar showcase, but if you haven't read that, just know that the paint work is great (minus some slop once again with the net lines) and the sculpt is phenomenal. The articulation included are the same as Boar, which as you've seen with him, makes for some great poses. The only accessory included is a staff, which is really cool looking with the hanging bone ornaments and previously mentioned blades.

Like I've said before, these Predators may have only appeared on screen for a short time, but they still looked incredibly cool. The same can be said for this awesome figure! Now for the photos!


About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK