Saturday 18 August 2012

A Nightmare on Elm Street Series 2: Dream Master Freddy


Series 2 of A Nightmare on Elm Street was leashed upon us last October and the Dream Master Freddy Krueger from that series is the first Action Figure Showcase for today. Let's master our dreams by reading on...

The Dream Master Freddy is a scene specific figure from the end of A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master. The figures articulation is high due to all the arms and head being able to move. Besides that though, the legs are once again a reuse from previous Freddy figures. The paint work and sculpt is phenomenal on this figure, with my highlight being the strands of Freddy's sweater stuck to the protruding arms. One complaint I have, is the missing "assets" of Linnea Quigley in the chest area (she appeared as a naked soul on Freddy's chest). I understand that NECA needed this figure to be displayed on store shelves, but if you want to be known as being accurate, you have to pull no punches. Also, I hate that Freddy's blades get so bent in the package. Lastly, accessories are nil in this release.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master

Buying this Freddy comes down to whether you don't mind that it's a static figure from a specific scene and no accessories are provided. I personally think he looks really cool and am glad I picked him up.

Now for the photos. (Click to enlarge.)

About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK