Monday 15 July 2013

Friday the 13th Nintendo Video


I recently entered into a contest to win a Jason Voorhees NES figure from NECA, which required you to take a NECA Jason Voorhees figure and either take a photo or video of him in front of a screenshot from the Nintendo F13th video game. Sadly I didn't win, but I did have a lot of fun making the following video and I thought my fellow readers would get a kick out of watching it. It features The Final Chapter Jason Voorhees figure from NECA and the original NES music, which will haunt you for the rest of your life. So, without further ado, here is the video...

About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK