Friday 19 July 2013

From the Basement of Tatlock Update


I've been feeling burnt out lately with photo taking, yet the action figures are piling up. I've bought the latest Aliens series and Series 9 of Predator. Yet, they sit in the basement, waiting to be opened and showcased. The weather has been hot as hell and taking photos, even in the basement, is the equivalent to working in a sweat shop. So, I decided to take a little breather and refocus on getting some new stuff for the showcases. I've picked up some coloured filters, which will allow me some nice clear coloured shots, instead of what's been happening lately, where the photos are not as sharp as I would like them to be.

I've also started work on a tiny diorama for the upcoming Aliens Series 1 showcases and that's been taking my time as well. It's nothing fancy and I'm quickly putting it together. I'm just throwing a bunch of random things in and seeing how it's going to turn out. I'm also hoping this little diorama, will double as a nice backdrop for some Terminator figures, that I haven't showcased yet.

I just wanted to write up this message and let any returning visitors and new visitors, know that From the Basement of Tatlock is very much still alive, but things are a little slow around here, as I readjust, refocus and try to strive to bring you some fantastic future showcases for the figures we all love. In the meantime, I always manage to find time to write up book reviews and movie reviews at From the Mind of Tatlock, so if you want, you can check out that site, while I get everything ready over here.

Thanks to my patient readers and I look forward to showing off lots of figures in the future and I hope you do as well.

About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK