Monday 13 May 2013

Movie Maniacs Series 4: Candyman

- OTHER FIGURES -
Candyman... Candyman... Candyman... Candyman... yeah, I ain't saying it again, but I will showcase the McFarlane Movie Maniacs Series 4 Candyman... ahh sonuva...

Release: 2001
Series: Movie Maniacs Series 4
Company: McFarlane
Accessories: Bone/Poster Marquee
Articulation: Cut Neck, Shoulders, Wrists, Waist, Ankles

The Candyman figure is based on his appearance in the largely disappointing Candyman 3: Day of the Dead. The figure is a little soft in the features, but the paintwork is pretty damn good. The figures coat opens up to reveal a bloody and bee covered ribcage. It's disgustingly delightful. The articulation on the other hand, is extremely limited and is meant to be put in one menacing pose and that's it. Honestly, that's pretty much it for the figure. Let's let the photos do the rest of the work.


*Note* I don't have the original packaging, or marquee, so I've included a few pictures from online stores.

Source: cmdstore.com

Source: Amazon.com



About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.
  1. With a figure with not many possibilities for poses, you did a good job on the Pics! Nice lighting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sophie. I'm glad you liked the photos. :)

      Delete

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK