Tuesday 12 November 2013

Yes, I'm still alive!

Just wanted to give a heads up that I'm very much still alive on this website and the tournament will be finished, for all 6 people that are waiting. I'm pretty busy over the next week, so I won't be able to get around to it, so please bare with me folks, it will get done! In the mean time, enjoy this quick photo I took last night, in honor of The Walking Dead being pretty good this season.


About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK