Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween III Skull, Pumpkin & Witch Masks


Happy Halloween everyone! It's been a quick year and Halloween will be over before we know it, but don't cry, as you can always come back here any time of the year, to enjoy a dose of the macabre, horror, gore, witty humour and anything else that's truly awesome. Speaking of truly awesome, I present to you, the Halloween III Skull, Pumpkin and Witch masks, in rotten bug ridden form...

The three Halloween masks come to use from Jack in the Box Masks and are a representation of there rotten appearance in the film. JITB did a great job on the paintwork with these ones and if I had to provide any nitpicks, it would be the Silver Shamrock badge is missing on the back of the masks and the Witches hood is a little on the cheap side when compared to the actual mask. Also, no glow in the dark paint on these.



The stand that the masks are sitting on, was made by me. It's basic, but does the job. I've included some skull and pumpkin lights, autumn leaves and of course, bugs, lots and lots of bugs.

Well, that's it for October and Halloween. I hoped you enjoyed the entries this month and remember, be safe out there tonight, you never know who's lurking in the bushes, ready to strike...


About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK