Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hellraiser Voodoo Doll Keychains

- COLLECTIBLES -
I finally got around to showcasing a collectible and it's a special one. The Hellraiser Voodoo Doll Keychains were given to me by my wife and they are such neat little things. They can be found on eBay from stringdollworld for a pretty good price and the craftsmanship is pretty darn great. You can instantly tell who they represent. The three ones that I have are: Pinhead, Chatterer and Butterball. Not much more can be said on them, so all you gotta do is read on to see the photos...





About " "

I'm a gamer, movie watcher, book reader, collector of action figures and sometimes on random I'll wander outside. I mostly enjoy horror related items of terror, so you might notice a trend when visiting my two sites: From the Mind of Tatlock and From the Basement of Tatlock.
  1. Sorry But I have to say it... These are super CUTE!! :) haha I know they are supposed to be creatures of torture and stuff.. but they are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my wife for ya. Buying me morbid creatures, in a super cute form.

      Delete

 
Copyright © 2014 ACTION FIGURES AND COLLECTIBLES | FROM THE BASEMENT OF TATLOCK